Excursion: (Kite) surfing
Morocco borders the Atlantic, with beaches as far as the eye can see, and has some world-class kitesurfing spots. Depending on the region you can kitesurf Morocco all year around. Morocco boasts some of the most reliable wind conditions in the world which makes it a very popular kitesurfing destination.
The best time to visit Essaouira is from April to October, with temperatures between 25-30 degrees, cooled by the constant Atlantic breeze.
The region of Dakhla can be visited all year around, but the summer temperatures can be extreme. The best time to travel here is from September to May.
Combining kitesurfing in Morocco with some holiday touring is a great way to experience this rich, colourful and unique culture, astounding landscapes and cities.
- Transport and English speaking driver.
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation.
- Private guide: your guide will teach you about Moroccan culture and history and will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
- Personal travel insurance
- Travel insurance
- Water en drinks
- Soft/alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal expenses